Wednesday, October 18, 2017

10/18/2017

Weight today is 151

I'm not posting to this blog much anymore; maybe once a month, maybe not.  My weight is fairly constant at 150-151, depending on what I eat.  I still weigh most every morning, although some weekends I do forget.  I'm not exercising, neither do I intend to start.  Should I?  Meh...honestly, I don't really believe in it, as it relates to weight loss/weight control.  If you enjoy exercising then knock yourself out.  I'll be the one in the corner, watching you sweat yourself silly whilst I enjoy a cup of Earl Grey.

I'm 18 months into this way of eating, so I know what I'm doing.  Can I call myself a "master" of this eating plan?  Mmm, I'm reluctant to do so.  Maybe at the 2 or 3 year mark...or 5 years...who knows.

All of that to say that I believe my body has hit "terminal" weight (150/151).  I'd be surprised if I lost any more pounds...and I'm fine with that.  I'm happy & content with my number and with the way my body looks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment