Wednesday, November 8, 2017

11/08/2017

150 lbs today
I've implemented a few changes recently that I want to document.  First, I've started weighing only once a week.  The daily scale ritual served me very well at the beginning of my weight loss journey, but at this point I feel it unnecessary.

Second, I've dipped my toe into the fruit end of the pool.  I gave my body a year and a half to detox, heal, and reset itself.  I figured now would be a good time to see if my body can handle natural sugars (fruit).  I started slowly (a week ago), and am eating only apples and grapes at the moment.

Third, I added some nuts back into my diet about two weeks ago, mostly almonds and pecans.

Wonder of wonders...NO WEIGHT GAIN.  I am observing very strict portion control...2-3 servings of both nuts and fruits per day, 1/4 cup portions of the nuts, and 1/2 cup portions of the fruits.

Very happy and excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment